When we visit parks or several other places, we can see colossal statues which make us smile and think about it. Some of these statues are honor to god or hero whereas some defies the imagination of tyranny. Many of them are small, fancier and possess a way to titillate us. They also preserve a history.
Below given are the collections of 15 such amazing statues from around the world that will leave you astonished and enthusiastic. Have a look!
1. The Knotted Gun, Turtle Bay, New York, USA
2. Monument of anonymous passerby, Wroclaw, Pologne
3. Méditation, par Paige Bradley, New York, USA
4. This salmon in Portland, Oregon, USA
5. First Generation by Chong Fah Cheong, Singapore
6. The working man, Bratislava, Slovakia
7. Kelpies, Grangemouth, Royaume-Uni
8. Shoes on the Danube bank by Gyula Pauer and Can Togay, Budapest, Hungary
9. Rundle Mall pigs, Adelaide, Australie
10. Mustangs, Par Robert Glen, Las Colinas, Texas, USA
11. The Shark, Oxford, Royaume-Uni
12. L’inconnu, Reykjavik, Islande
13. Man Hanging Out, Prague, République Tchèque
14. Iguana Park, Amsterdam, Pays-Bas
15. Sinking Building, Melbourne, Australie
Download the free transport icons package now!