“Wear what you care about.” That’s the motto of NYC-based Prinkshop (short for “printed ink”), a new graphic design and production studio that’s leveraging the underused potential of T-shirts (and totes) to spark action and discussion….
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor