Legacy camera brands the likes of Polaroid and Rolleiflex have tried pivoting to stay relevant in the digital age, and you can now add another company to that list. The Kodak IM5 — let’s be real, everyone will call it the Kodak Phone — is made by Bullitt, a company that specializes in ruggedized phones that are typically licensed to companies like Cat. We just tried the IM5 on the Pepcom floor, and despite my hopes that Kodak would bring some photographic know-how to it, it’s pretty clear that it’s not for me.
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor