C 25. That’s the badge number of Mr. Lewis G. Doom, one of the men who worked at Los Alamos National Laboratory in 1944 as part of the Manhattan Project: an effort that culminated with two nuclear detonations over Japan and the end of World War II.
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor