Hello fellow weekend-goers, and welcome back to The Weekender. The week’s big news may have included Windows Holographic — and we’ll certainly be catching you up on anything you might’ve missed — but we’ll also be setting you up for a stellar weekend back on this terrestrial plane. So sit back, strap on your weekend-approved augmented-reality device (sunglasses will suffice) and take a journey with us.
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor